Go to content


Master of Science (M.S.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees awarded to candidates who complete the required coursework of the corresponding courses.

Air fares

The applicant should cover his/her own airfares.


Applicants, once accepted, must use the letter of admission and the notarized letter of guarantee to obtain the proper visa. Citizens of countries other than Korea must have a student visa or, if already residing in Korea, a permission stamp on their alien registration.

Alien Registration

Foreigners who stay in Korea for more than 90 days have to take Alien Registration procedures.